We are a veterinary clinic which sees all species of small companion animals, whether they have fur, feathers, or scales! We have radiography, ultrasound, endoscopy, and a surgery suite on site, as well as our in-clinic pharmacy. Boarding services are provided to our clients with all non-canine small animals.
Please call us with any questions you may have, we look forward to meeting you and your pets!
Because of the shorter lifespan of our pets, we stress the importance of an annual physical examination. Thorough check-ups and preventive care can help alleviate serious health problems. We offer the following veterinary services:
- Pain Control and Assessment: Our patients are regularly assessed for pain and discomfort on in-patient or out-patient basis. We stock and employ species-appropriate pain control medication and treatments.
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Services: Our hospital is equipped to provide diagnostic and therapeutic services to care for your pets’ complete health care needs.
- Surgical Services: Our surgical suite provides for the performance of a wide variety of surgical procedures.
- Endoscopy Services: Rigid endoscopy is available. We monitor and record the procedures so that you may see them later.
- Ultrasound: On-site ultrasonography is available for all species.
- Anesthesia: We utilize specific, customised anaesthesia protocols for each of our individual patients. All of our patients’ vital signs monitored by a veterinary technician during all anesthetic procedures.
- Radiology Services: Our on-site, digital X-ray equipment provides radiographs to aid in the diagnosis of many disorders.
- Electrocardiograph Services: We provide ECG services on-site as well as through consultations with cardiology specialists.
- Laboratory: We utilize commercial veterinary laboratories for specialised diagnostics and consultations.
- Pharmacy: We maintain an extensive inventory of pharmaceuticals, vitamins, shampoos and heartworm preventatives to meet the needs of your pet.
- Dentistry: Our dental services include teeth cleaning and polishing, tooth extractions and oral surgery.
- Flea Control Programs: We implement programs for the specific needs of your pets and your own particular environmental situation. We will review with you the best ways to control fleas in your house, in your yard and on your pets.
- Dietary Counseling: We will provide guidance regarding your pet’s nutritional needs for each life stage, including dietary requirements for growth, weight maintenance and performance.
- Behavioral Counseling: We can provide advice regarding the correction of problems such as excessive barking, chewing, spraying, scratching, digging, house soiling and aggression. Bird owners may be assured that we have a special focus on avian behaviour. Staff counseling is available for avian behaviour concerns.
- Boarding: We provide pet boarding as a service to our clients. All boarders receive personal attention from our staff. Pets may be dropped off and picked up during regular business hours Monday through Saturday.
- Emergency Care: We can provide emergency care during regular business hours. Please call our main telephone number for instructions for after-hour emergencies.
User Reviews (0)
There is no review present!
Latest Facebook Posts
1 day ago by Animal Hospital of High ParkHappy Monday High Park Family ! ❤️
Mungo is a 29 year old Cockatoo. While his parents go away, he spends his time with us!
Endless body scratches, and sock catching games. ❤️🐦1 day ago
Thanks for your amazing care and attention. Love you guys! If I like myself now does that make me a narcissist?
4 days ago by Animal Hospital of High ParkHappy Friday High Park Family!4 days ago
Why would anyone even consider feeding their dog/cat a vegetarian diet?! Very irresponsible!
6 days ago by Animal Hospital of High ParkI have been finding out from quite a number of clients lately that they have given human medications to their pets without veterinary advice. Did you know that a single Tylenol can kill a cat? And that even 1 Advil or Aspirin can cause Gi ulceration or liver failure in dogs?
1 week ago by Animal Hospital of High ParkHere's a bit of cuteness to start your weekend!
1 week ago by Animal Hospital of High ParkHappy Wednesday Everyone !
Tootsie is only 3 years old, and had extensive discomfort from her teeth. A lot of her teeth were diseased, causing sore, red, irritated gums. During her dental, Dr Banerjee and the team extracted 6 teeth!
3 weeks ago by Animal Hospital of High ParkHappy Monday! 🐹🐹
3 weeks ago by Animal Hospital of High ParkTick tick goes the clock...WAIT, is that a tick on my dog? 😮
Lyme Disease 466
Don't wait until you see them to treat them!
4 weeks ago by Animal Hospital of High ParkWelcome to the family Pixel ❤️
4 weeks ago by Animal Hospital of High ParkSprinkles was brought into us after her tank mates hurt her foot 😮🙈
4 weeks ago by Animal Hospital of High ParkWelcome to the family Tink ! 😍🐶
- Arts and Entertainment (463)
- Automotive (852)
- Bars and Pubs (980)
- Business to Business (592)
- Coffee Shops and Cafes (102)
- Education and Employment (173)
- Family and Community (88)
- Health and Personal Care (392)
- Home Renovations and Repair (163)
- Hotels and Motels (250)
- Industrial Services (22)
- Internet and Multimedia (845)
- Legal and Financial (294)
- Real Estate (69)
- Restaurants (668)
- Shopping and Retail (442)
- Sports and Recreation (864)
- Travel and Transport (114)
- Weddings and Events (58)