We are a veterinary clinic which sees all species of small companion animals, whether they have fur, feathers, or scales! We have radiography, ultrasound, endoscopy, and a surgery suite on site, as well as our in-clinic pharmacy. Boarding services are provided to our clients with all non-canine small animals.
Please call us with any questions you may have, we look forward to meeting you and your pets!
Because of the shorter lifespan of our pets, we stress the importance of an annual physical examination. Thorough check-ups and preventive care can help alleviate serious health problems. We offer the following veterinary services:
- Pain Control and Assessment: Our patients are regularly assessed for pain and discomfort on in-patient or out-patient basis. We stock and employ species-appropriate pain control medication and treatments.
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Services: Our hospital is equipped to provide diagnostic and therapeutic services to care for your pets’ complete health care needs.
- Surgical Services: Our surgical suite provides for the performance of a wide variety of surgical procedures.
- Endoscopy Services: Rigid endoscopy is available. We monitor and record the procedures so that you may see them later.
- Ultrasound: On-site ultrasonography is available for all species.
- Anesthesia: We utilize specific, customised anaesthesia protocols for each of our individual patients. All of our patients’ vital signs monitored by a veterinary technician during all anesthetic procedures.
- Radiology Services: Our on-site, digital X-ray equipment provides radiographs to aid in the diagnosis of many disorders.
- Electrocardiograph Services: We provide ECG services on-site as well as through consultations with cardiology specialists.
- Laboratory: We utilize commercial veterinary laboratories for specialised diagnostics and consultations.
- Pharmacy: We maintain an extensive inventory of pharmaceuticals, vitamins, shampoos and heartworm preventatives to meet the needs of your pet.
- Dentistry: Our dental services include teeth cleaning and polishing, tooth extractions and oral surgery.
- Flea Control Programs: We implement programs for the specific needs of your pets and your own particular environmental situation. We will review with you the best ways to control fleas in your house, in your yard and on your pets.
- Dietary Counseling: We will provide guidance regarding your pet’s nutritional needs for each life stage, including dietary requirements for growth, weight maintenance and performance.
- Behavioral Counseling: We can provide advice regarding the correction of problems such as excessive barking, chewing, spraying, scratching, digging, house soiling and aggression. Bird owners may be assured that we have a special focus on avian behaviour. Staff counseling is available for avian behaviour concerns.
- Boarding: We provide pet boarding as a service to our clients. All boarders receive personal attention from our staff. Pets may be dropped off and picked up during regular business hours Monday through Saturday.
- Emergency Care: We can provide emergency care during regular business hours. Please call our main telephone number for instructions for after-hour emergencies.
User Reviews (0)
There is no review present!
Latest Facebook Posts
3 days ago by Animal Hospital of High ParkLast week I discussed tooth brushing for your pets. This is ideal, but I know it doesn't always happen. I'll admit it... I can't brush my own cats teeth! At all. I've tried. Instead I give her a combination of dental chews and t/d dental kibble, along with professional cleanings every two years.
4 days ago by Animal Hospital of High ParkMeet JJ, the beautiful panther chameleon! He definitely added COLOUR to our day! 🌈
#ahohp #animalhospitalofhighpark #reptiles #chameleon #pets #exoticvets #torontovets #animallovers #reptilesofinstagram #reptilesofig #pantherchameleon
5 days ago by Animal Hospital of High ParkHappy Wednesday! 🌈♥️2 days ago
May Saint Gertrude of Nivelles patron Saint of Cats bless you and all the Cats. March 17th
1 week ago by Animal Hospital of High ParkToday's article is about how you can start an oral care routine for your pet at home!
1 week ago by Animal Hospital of High ParkThis tiny little dude is called Bear, and aptly named because he looks like a miniature bear cub! 😍 Bear came in for a physical exam and he did very well, his family is taking great care of him! Even the tiniest of creatures can burrow their way into our hearts. #allpetsarefamily
2 weeks ago by Animal Hospital of High ParkTick tock...it's time for our annual tick talk!
2 weeks ago by Animal Hospital of High ParkHappy Friday Everyone! 🐢
Hint: His natural habitat is a river. 🙊1 week ago Animal Hospital of High Park
He was a joy to see Cheryl McConnell 😁1 day ago
Just got Benny a massive new filter and he likes to swim in the current like it's a treadmill.
2 weeks ago by Animal Hospital of High ParkWelcome to the family Kiwi and Paisley ! 🐹♥️ Kiwi and Paisley came in for their first physical exams, and they passed with flying colours!
They were both adopted from the #torontohumanesociety, it's great to know that they now have a loving family ♥️ #animalhospitalofhighpark #adoption #torontohumanesociety #love #gunieapigs #animalsofinstagram
2 weeks ago by Animal Hospital of High ParkToday's article will help you to choose safe chew toys for your pet.
3 weeks ago by Animal Hospital of High ParkTake a look through these images. Can you find the theme between them?
3 weeks ago by Animal Hospital of High ParkThis is beautiful Mokey, a 9 year old kitty. Mokey and her mom have been working on weight loss for some time now, and her efforts have been paying off. Mokey is now almost 2 pounds lighter than before! She is also more energetic and is showing less problems with arthritis. She still has several pounds to go but we are so proud of her weight loss. She is currently on prescription weight-reduction food and Sasha's Blend supplement for her joints. Well done Mokey and her mom! (She was a bit camera-shy today but is looking great!)
4 weeks ago by Animal Hospital of High ParkMy cat Mango got some fun foraging toys for Christmas! Here she is using on of them: her new Catit Multifeeder. I put her moistened food on top and her dry kibble into the hole. She has to paw each kibble out individually which encourages "hunting" behavior and is excellent enrichment for cats! I tested this product out at home and we will now be carrying them at the clinic.
6 weeks ago by Animal Hospital of High ParkHere are some before and after photos of Regina the gorgeous cockatiel. Notice that in the first photo her nostrils have some discharge. After some soaking and careful probing, I was able to remove this. These concretions can get quite large and are called rhinoliths. They can cause issues with breathing and cause much distress. A common cause is low vitamin A. Unfortunately Regina and her mate are very stubborn about eating pellets...and seed diets are not vitamin balanced. So, I started her on sustainable and organic red palm oil supplement which is very high in vitamin A, to prevent this from happening again. Ask us if this might be right for your bird too!!
6 weeks ago by Animal Hospital of High ParkDo you remember Felix the cat? He came in for his stitch removal today after his foreign body surgery a few weeks ago. We are happy to say he is back to his old self. Way to go Felix!!
6 weeks ago by Animal Hospital of High ParkFleur De Fur came in for a physical exam and was such a sweet girl. She took our breath away the first moment we laid eyes on her. Fleur is one gigantic fluff puff that is for sure! Our client's sweet little boy wanted to be in the photo to show just how big and fluffy Fleur is!6 weeks ago Animal Hospital of High Park
Thats right Hana Carrozza, Fleur De Fur is an Angora rabbit !
6 weeks ago by Animal Hospital of High ParkMurphy the puppy came in today for his final vaccines. His mom told us that he is a bit on the anxious side so even she was pleasantly surprised with how well his exam went! It's amazing what praise, moving slowly, talking quietly and a whole lot of treats can accomplish. Murphy had a wagging tail the entire time. Well done Murphy!
- Arts and Entertainment (463)
- Automotive (850)
- Bars and Pubs (980)
- Business to Business (592)
- Coffee Shops and Cafes (102)
- Education and Employment (173)
- Family and Community (88)
- Health and Personal Care (384)
- Home Renovations and Repair (156)
- Hotels and Motels (250)
- Industrial Services (22)
- Internet and Multimedia (841)
- Legal and Financial (291)
- Real Estate (67)
- Restaurants (668)
- Shopping and Retail (442)
- Sports and Recreation (862)
- Travel and Transport (108)
- Weddings and Events (56)