Toronto Ontario M4J 1N4
Welcome to BOMB Fitness. We are the Danforth's latest training space offering flexible group exercise classes and private training in a more focused and intimate atmosphere.
Located on the border of East York, near downtown Toronto, and close to The Beaches, Leslieville, and Riverdale we specialize in:
Modern, Functional, Small Group Fitness Classes
Personal Training & Program Design
CPR Certification Courses
Fit Kids Programming
but most importantly...Getting You to Look, Move & Feel Great!
Toronto's finest brand new fitness studio on the Danforth brings you the latest in modern, innovative group exercise classes including - The Strider, TRX Suspension Training, Fighting Fit MMA Conditioning, Slosh Pipe, Ab Labs and much, much more.
We also have our classic favourites - Yoga, Pilates, Zumba, Fitness Kickboxing, Circuit Training & Bootcamps!
Our personal training and semi-private personal training will continue at the facility alongside registered massage therapy and diet and nutrition planning.
See you at The BOMB!
User Reviews (0)
There is no review present!
Latest Facebook Posts
2 weeks ago by BOMB FitnessSome nice feedback from a new member at The Beach. Welcome Gio!...
5 weeks ago by BOMB FitnessPoor title but interesting info...5 weeks ago James Martin
The caramel colour used will get you way faster!5 weeks ago BOMB Fitness
This reads like a fact sheet from Coca-Cola (as a former employee of Coca-Cola in the Corporate Communications department, you can consider me an actual expert in the area of the company's key messaging).
- a single serve packet of aspartame has about 2 - 3 granules of aspartame. The rest is a benign filler because it would be impossible to package such a miniscule amount of product.5 weeks ago Tara Naz
Omg. Seriously can I drink a Diet Coke again? I'd honestly be so happy. Because that is all I ever want at 3pm and my replacement tends to be something not so good. I don't smoke, rarely drink, but just want a damn Diet Coke every once in a while without someone telling me I'm going to die.
7 weeks ago by BOMB FitnessWe're very proud of the 28 members (and 9 friends) who trained so hard to smash the Spartan Race Super this weekend at Brimmacombe.7 weeks ago Anita Schretlen
Wow, nice work guys!7 weeks ago Amanda Colgan
Wow! Congrats everyone!!7 weeks ago Joe Melin
Great work guys and girls!!! Amazingly inspiring.
7 weeks ago by BOMB FitnessHere ye! Here ye! Last call for the early bird price, and free strength band set, on The BOMB Summer Special that ends tomorrow (Monday).
* 2x Cottage Workouts to do while you are on vacation.
* Weekly emails filled with healthy barbecue grills, cleaner alcoholic drinks and cocktails, and bonus exercises.
* You'll save $140 off the regular price ($399). In fact, the early bird price is cheaper than two months without any bonuses.
* Access to the private BOMB Fitness Unlimited Members group.
* Access to classes at both locations - 1502-1504 Danforth Ave (@ Coxwell) & 862 Kingston Rd (@ Beech Ave).
List of Categories
- Arts and Entertainment (461)
- Automotive (673)
- Bars and Pubs (949)
- Business to Business (580)
- Coffee Shops and Cafes (101)
- Education and Employment (173)
- Family and Community (85)
- Health and Personal Care (355)
- Home Renovations and Repair (129)
- Hotels and Motels (231)
- Industrial Services (18)
- Internet and Multimedia (837)
- Legal and Financial (280)
- Real Estate (56)
- Restaurants (639)
- Shopping and Retail (413)
- Sports and Recreation (825)
- Travel and Transport (105)
- Weddings and Events (48)