1. SHAKE ITOUT - Vigorously shake out all towels and/or beach blankets.
Chairs Rule. Opt for sitting in a chair as opposed to lying on a towel in the sand. This will help keep the sand count down.
2. RINSE AND REPEAT - Rinse off all beach toys and store in mesh bag. Dip the bottom of the cooler off in the water before putting it in your car.
3. DON’T FORGET TO BRUSH - An old, large makeup brush can help get sand off your feet and hands before you jump in the car to head home.
4. CORN STARCH - Rub corn starch on your hands and feet to remove excess sand.
5. COVER IT UP - Put an old sheet or blanket in the backseat AND trunk of your car. This will help collect sand that falls during the transport back home. Carefully remove the sheet/blanket once you’ve unpacked the car.