Granite Bongos - Starting at $10 / Month to Rent - $95 to buy.
Meinl Congas - Starting at $32 / Month to Rent - $265 to buy.
African Djembes - Starting at $5 / Month to Rent - $79 to buy.
Long and McQuade was founded in 1956 with one store not far from our present location. As the store moved from Younge St to an earlier Bloor location, it continued to grow. In the 1988 we opened at 925 Bloor St. We continued to grow and acquired neighboring buildings 929, 933 and 935 Bloor St.
The 925 building, conveniently located next door to our parking lot, houses the sales and rentals of Pro Audio, Drums, a large Print Music and the largest Brass and Woodwind show room in Canada as well as our electronic service department.
929 Bloor houses our large selection of electric and acoustic guitars and folk instruments on different floors. This allows electric players to rock and acoustic instruments from Gibson, Martin,Taylor and many more to be auditioned in a quieter atmosphere. This building also has our guitar repair and accounts services departments.
Long and McQuade Toronto is one of Canada’s largest music stores. We offer:
- Most of the major brands of musical instruments, music software and professional audio equipment
- Daily, weekly and monthly rentals of instruments and audio equipment.
- Easy musician friendly financing options.
- Fully equipped electronic service department.
- Guitar repair shop with qualified luthiers
- Consultation for those setting up studios, sound stages and installed sound systems.