Every bar has beer. This one has character. Since pouring our first pint in 1989, a lot has changed at The Loose Moose. And yet, so much has remained the same. Our space is different, but our address isn’t. Our business has grown, but we’re still independent. And now, even with the most draught beers downtown, we’re no beer snobs. Never have been. Never will be. After all, staying true to yourself is how you make new friends—and keep old ones.
Anyone who’s stopped by The Loose Moose to unwind after work, watch the game or make a night of it will tell you the same.
User Reviews (0)
There is no review present!
Latest Facebook Posts
3 weeks ago by The Loose Moose Tap & GrillSo iconic you probably didn't even notice the rad Millennium Falcon backpack beneath it 🎒3 weeks ago Benjamin Bruce Murray3 weeks ago Audrey Gujban Tomes
Always a must when visiting downtown! Miss this place.3 weeks ago Patrício Swann3 weeks ago Patrício Swann3 weeks ago Kizito Nweke
The loose mouse, the best place to be.3 weeks ago Benjamin Bruce Murray
Looking forward to seeing you all again soon!!! ❤️❤️ Benjamin3 weeks ago Mariana GC
Daniela S.T. una hamburgesa o que?3 weeks ago Craig Stover
That place looks familiar...3 weeks ago Jules Davies
Saturday! As soon as I get off that plane!!3 weeks ago Russell Callaway
Arrive back in Toronto on 9th Oct... look forward to spending time in the Loose Moose again!
5 weeks ago by The Loose Moose Tap & GrillCalling all hop-heads. You think you know IPAs. We teamed up with some amazing breweries for Toronto Beer Week to bring you the most IPAs in one place. Now that summer is over, come be bitter with us.
- LIVE MUSIC
- 30+ IPAS
- Toronto Beer Week
- Amsterdam BrewHouse
- Great Lakes Brewery Brewery
- Redline Brewing Company, LLC
- Halo Brewery
- Beau's All Natural Brewing Co.
- Collective Arts Brewing Brewing
- Nickel Brook Brewing Co.
- Blood Brothers Brewing
- Sawdust City Brewery
- Niagara Oast House Brewers
- Bellwoods Brewery
- Barnstormer Brewing & Distilling Co.
- The Craft Brand Company
- Brimstone Brewing Company
- The Indie Alehouse
- Left Field Brewery
- Shillow Beer Co.
- Innocente Brewing Company5 weeks ago Rhys Paterson
Jesse Michael OH YES
8 weeks ago by The Loose Moose Tap & GrillDrop by to have one of our talented bar-tailors pair you with your new go to pint ;)8 weeks ago Landon Farrow
Been there once! Love it8 weeks ago Tessa Samantha
Luv this place. ...... on my way there now8 weeks ago David Thompson
Visiting Toronto with my girlfriend in October and can't wait to re-visit the Loose Moose 😊
- Arts and Entertainment (461)
- Automotive (768)
- Bars and Pubs (956)
- Business to Business (585)
- Coffee Shops and Cafes (101)
- Education and Employment (173)
- Family and Community (86)
- Health and Personal Care (358)
- Home Renovations and Repair (141)
- Hotels and Motels (241)
- Industrial Services (19)
- Internet and Multimedia (839)
- Legal and Financial (282)
- Real Estate (62)
- Restaurants (656)
- Shopping and Retail (430)
- Sports and Recreation (844)
- Travel and Transport (106)
- Weddings and Events (55)